Double head flanging and seaming machine for round ducts
Hydraulic machine for the manufacture of elbows, reductions and covers composed of two
• Flanging station: rear workbench for the building of seamed flanges with cemented adjustable
plate and additional supports for large dimensions
• Closing station: front support arms easy to change, regulate and snug to different diameters
The design with two separate workstations allows not only the flanging of elbows, reductions and
covers but, at the same time, the perfect closing of them. The machine is always ready for
operation without time-consuming conversion.
Ability to work simultaneously with two operators.
• Heavy electro welded steel structure.
• Materials processed: galvanised sheet metal, stainless steel, aluminium, copper.
• from 0,4 mm to 1,2 mm for galvanised sheet metal, aluminium, copper
• from 0,4 mm to 0,8 mm for stainless steel
• Diameter range: from 125 mm to 1200 mm.
Minimum angle 15° (elbow 90° in 4 sectors).
• 3 couple of rolls for different flange height ( 5 – 7.5 – 10 mm ).
• Productivity: up to 15 elbows in 1 hour (D.200 4 sectors).
• Weight: Kg. 490.
• Electrical connections: 380 Volt – 50 Hz. – 5 kVA.
• Dimensions: L 1.900 – P 780 – H 1.210 mm .
In order to improve the product Eurosoft reserves the right to make changes without notice.